(Godox AD200 TTL Kit)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Quadralite Reporter 200 Pro TTL
Reporter 200 Pro TTL combines all the advantages of portable speedlites by adding the efficiency and light quality of studio strobes. The flash can be used in both automatic (TTL) and manual (M) modes, and the built-in Navigator X radio system receiver means it can be controlled remotely.
This light is fully compatible with all available accessories originally designed for Reporter 200 TTL flashes.
Reporter 200 Pro TTL is almost as powerful as four combined speedlites with a guide number of 50. This results in great ease of bouncing the light off the ceilings and walls. Due to its high power this flash will work great both on location and indoors.
Reporter 200 Pro is distinguished by small dimensions and low weight. The body itself weighs only 600 g, which means that it can be carried with almost no effort. The compact design means that the Reporter will fit into almost any backpack, bag or even pocket.
This flash can be changed and adapted to your needs. This is possible thanks to the exchangeable heads that can be used depending on what kind of effects you want to achieve. Two heads are supplied: types A (with Fresnel lens) and type B (bare bulb head). In addition, you can buy a round head and continuous light head (type C). In addition, there is also a 1.5 m extension cable thanks to which the head itself can be attached to the camera or a tripod, and the flash body can be stored inside a pocket or bag.
This flash is distinguished by a very wide range of flash energy output adjustment of 8 f-stops (1/1 – 1/128) adjustable in 1/3 f-stop. This gives enormous flexibility in the selection of power, thanks to which the Reporter 200 Pro TTL can be used both in the studio and outdoors easily adapting to the ambient light.
Flash is powered by a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 2.9 Ah (14.4 V), which, when fully charged, will provide up to 500 full power flashes. Battery can be easily replaced when needed. EAN: 5901698714840
Reporter 200 TTL features:
• Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Fujifilm, Pentax cameras1
• Integrated Quadralite Navigator X receiver for full wireless flash control
• Maximum flash output of 200Ws (J)
• GN of 52 m (ISO100, A-Type flash head),
• TTL (automatic), Manual and Multi flash modes available for ease of use and full control
• Flexible and precise flash energy adjustment within 8 f-stops from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 f-stop
• Short recycling times – up to 1.8s on max power output
• Power supply ensured by exchangeable 14.4V/2.9Ah lithium-ion PowerPack
• Up to 500 full-power flashes per one single charge
• High-Speed Sync do 1/8000 s
• Extremely short flash duration time of 1/15380s (t0.1, @1/256)
• Exchangeable heads - bare bulb (Type-B) and speedlite (A-Type) flash heads included
• LED Modeling light when speedlite head (included) or round head (separately sold) is used
• May be used as continuous light with optional C-type LED Head
• Equipped with optical slave and standard sync socket (Jack 3.5mm)
• Passive cooling
No customer reviews for the moment.