Warning: Last items in stock!
Outdoor Flash Godox AD300 Pro
Godox AD series has always pushed the boundaries of technology, to constantly create new possibilities. Now we´re bringing the ingenious freshest member, AD300Pro, a 300Ws powerful strobe in compact desing, allowing photographers to create more possibilities and travel light in your outdoor adventures.
300Ws Powerful Strobe in Well Thought Out Design
The new strobe gearing fowards to the demand of small size, low weight and strong power is what we have been striving to create. With the elaborately structured light body, we are able to maintain the 300Ws powerful strobe a compact and portable unit which weights only 1.25 Kg even with battery included. Power but small, AD300Pro truly stands out from the crowd.
Combined with the dimmable, bi-color LED modelling lamp to aid your pre-visualisation, and blent with the ambient light. You can also create short-form video with the 12W continuous light.
Ease of Use
Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with 2.4GX system compatible with 7 camera brands. Use Godox X2 or Xpro trigger to easily trigger the strobe wirelessly and control all the setting. Combined with a super high contrast VA display, you can also adjust the setting via its clear control panel.
High Performance & Large Capacity Battery
With a rechargable lithium battery, up to 320 full power flashes, you can focus on making the most of your day and get more work done. Battery charges in less than 2.5 hours. The battery of AD200 & AD200Pro can also fit AD300Pro.
More Optional Modifiers
The newly integrated Godox reflector makes the flash ready to serve up some dazzling imagery without add-ons, speeding the way to the finish line. Designed with the smaller Godox-mount front, you can mount any Godox-mount modifers, wich are thin, super portable and handy to achieve more light effects.
Equipped with AD-E2 bracket, AD300Pro allows photographers to adjust angles steplessly.
Designed with compatibility in mind, you can also use Godox AD300Pro with S2 bracket to get AD300Pro zooming and attach Bowen-mount accessories or achieving more variable light effect control.
Features of the Godox AD300Pro flash:
- Model: AD300 Pro by Godox
- Compatible with Godox X-System for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus-Panasonic, Fuji and Pentax
- The AD300Pro allows full TTL and HSS remote control from a distance of up to 100 m. It is fully compatible with Canon E-TTL, Nikon i-TTL, Sony TTL, Fuji TTL and Olympus TTL systems.
- 300w power
- Color temperature: 5600 +/-200K
- Flash mode with radio signal: TTL, Manual and Multi
Wireless OFF mode: Manual and Multi
- Flash duration at t0.1: 1/220 to 1/10200 of a second
- Godox AD300Pro flash power at 1/1 to 1/256 in 9 controllable steps of 1/10
- Strobe mode (Multi): Up to 90 shots at 99 Hz
- FEC flash compensation +/-3 steps. With 1/10th change
- Synchronization: 1st, 2nd bumper, also in HSS up to 1/8000 second
- Delayed firing from 0.01 to 30 seconds. Useful for the 2nd bumper
- It has 6 selectable functions for customization
- Audible sound : ON / OFF
- 12W Bi-Color LED modeling light: 3000K to 6000K +/-500K Intensity adjustable between 1 -10 steps
- Optical sensor for flash shooting: S1 and S2
- Flash duration indicator in t0.1
- Radio-controllable groups: 5 : A,B,C,D,E
- System range up to 100 meters at 2.4Ghz
- Available channels from 1 to 32
- 14.4V / 2600mAh Li-Ion battery operation
- Flashes per battery charge: 320
- Flash recycling from 0.01 to 1.5 seconds
- 3.5mm jack connection for triggering by other wireless triggers.
- Remaining battery indicator.
- Synchronization: Input for 3.5mm jack, Wireless port and USB port for XTR16 (Trigger XT16)
- Dimensions of 190 x 100 x 90 mm
- Weight 1250 grams including battery
The Godox AD300 Pro flash is included:
Godox AD300 Pro Flash
Flash tube bulb
A rechargeable Lithium battery
Battery charger with charge indicators
A connection cable for the charger
Ball joint with 1/4 screw and screw lock
Black case with padded handle
No customer reviews for the moment.