Warning: Last items in stock!
|Camera type||For Canon|
LF-C1I, Basic Type, Arca-Swiss compatible, Replacement Foot for Canon lenses:
Canon 400mm F2.8 IS/ISII
Canon 600mm F4 IS
Canon 800mm F5.6 IS
The LF-C1I replaces the factory mounting foot on above lenses. It is also an Arca-Swiss style quick-release plate, which allows you to attach lenses to a compatible quick-release clamp.
Using this LF-C1I replacement foot can decrease the overall height of the lens, lower the gravity and provide the best possible stability for your lens.
1. Precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminium material.
2. Adopts very high quality plating techniques, solid and durable, and has a leather covered surface.
3. Single Arca-swiss standard dovetail grooves.
4. Includes two specific UNC1/4 and UNC3/8 Reducer Bushings, two M3 safety stop screws and one 2.5mm allen key.
5. Two safety stop holes for mounting safety stop screws to prevent your lens replacement foot sliding down suddenly.
No customer reviews for the moment.