Warning: Last items in stock!
|Camera type||For Nikon|
Nikon: D1 series, D2 series, D300 series, D700, D800 series, D200, N90s, D4, F5.F6, F100, F90, F90X.
1. TW-282 function is single, continuous, bulb, delay shooting modes; and also timer planning shooting mode.
2. Delay shooting can be set the time and number of shoot; delay time is 1s to 59s; number of shoot is 1 to 99 pictures.
3. Timer planning mode can be set the time between 0S to 99H59M59S.
4. Transmitter external interface which can directly output signals, it can be connected with the shutter cable to the camera for all function operations.
5. Different output cables can be connected for different brand cameras.
6. Transmitter and receiver use LCD display to show functions, it‘s easy to understand and operate.
7. Using FSK 2.4 GHz wireless controls system which offers more reliability and stability.
|Type:||FSK 2.4GHz Wireless System|
|Transmit Power:||-1 dB|
|Cable length:||30cm (straight line )|
|Transmitter Stand-by Time:||3 Years (2 x AAA alkaline battery)|
|Receiver Stand-by Time:||
400 Hours (CR-2 lithium-ion battery)
|Transmitter Measurement (L X W X H) :||149 X 49.5 X 24 MM|
|Receiver Measurement (L X W X H) :||63 X 38 X 31 MM|
No customer reviews for the moment.