Warning: Last items in stock!
|Camera type||For Olympus|
|Shutter trigger connector||O2 (Olympus UC1)|
1. TW-282 function is single, continuous, bulb, delay shooting modes; and also timer planning shooting mode.
2. Delay shooting can be set the time and number of shoot; delay time is 1s to 59s; number of shoot is 1 to 99 pictures.
3. Timer planning mode can be set the time between 0S to 99H59M59S.
4. Transmitter external interface which can directly output signals, it can be connect with the shutter cable to camera for all function operation.
5. Different output cable can be connect with different brand camera.
6. Transmitter and receiver are using LCD display to showing function, it‘s easy to understand and operate.
7. Using FSK 2.4 GHz wireless controls system which more reliability and stability.
|Type:||FSK 2.4GHz Wireless System|
|Transmit Power:||-1 dB|
|Cable length:||30cm (straight line )|
|Transmitter Stand-by Time:||3 Years (2pcs AAA alkaline battery)|
|Receiver Stand-by Time:||
400 Hours (CR-2 lithium-ion battery)
|Transmitter Measurement (L X W X H) :||149 X 49.5 X 24 MM|
|Receiver Measurement (L X W X H) :||63 X 38 X 31 MM|
No customer reviews for the moment.