Warning: Last items in stock!
|Camera type||For Leica|
Restore power to your Leica BP-DC12 lithium-ion batteries with this compact ULQ USB Travel Charger from Nitecore. It operates on 5 VDC input power, and features an attached USB cable that's stored in a trough to save space and prevent damage. The USB connector allows for connection to one of various user-supplied adapters, portable power banks, and solar panels. When used in conjunction with a fully charged 18650 battery, Nitecore's own F1 flexible bank will provide enough juice to charge two to three camera batteries to their full capacities.
• Compatible with Leica’s BP-DC12 Panasonic DMW-BLC12 BP51
• USB input
• Real-time information on battery voltage, charging current, battery temperature, battery level and other parameters
• Monitors battery status and displays battery health
• Reverse polarity protection and anti-short circuit protection
• Automatic adoption of optimal charging mode: CC or CV
• Automatic termination upon charging completion
• Activates over-discharged batteries with protective circuits
• Compatible with power banks and solar panels
• Made from durable and fire retardant PC and ABS (V0) materials
• Optimal heat dissipation design
|Input Power||5.0 VDC, 2.0 A|
|Connector Type||Input: USB (cable attached)
Output: Pins for batteries
|Display||LCD showing capacity, voltage, charge %|
|Certifications||CE, ROHS, FCC, CEC, REACH, KC, C-TICK|
|Weight||1.9 oz / 53 g|
No customer reviews for the moment.