Warning: Last items in stock!
|Camera Mount||Fuji GFX|
- Nikon F mount lens to Fuji G-mount (GFX series) camera ;
- Compatible with both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts) ;
- Industry's best aperture clickless ring covers an 8-stop range marking, clearly indicating actual number off-stops. No more guesswork. (Patent granted) ;
- Advanced 5-element/3-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index Lanthanum-based optical glass by Caldwell Photographic in the USA ;
- Magnification of lens: 1.26x
- Crop Factor with Fujifilm GFX camera: 1.0x
- Aluminum Alloy and Brass Construction with Chromium Plating ;
- Satin Surface Finish ;
- Detachable Arca-Type tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads(clamp directly or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4"-20 screw).
* Note: Aperture values decrease by 2/3 of a stop used in conjunction with this Expander .
Description Metabones Expander 1.26x
The NF - GFX Expander 1.26x allows Nikon F mount lenses to be mounted on Fujifilm GFX camera bodies without getting dark and / or soft corners. The magnification factor of 1.26x perfectly matches the image circle of the full-frame Nikon lenses to the medium-format sensor of the GFX series cameras, and therefore the diagonal FOV remains exactly the same.
The optical design consists of 5 elements in 3 groups, incorporating ultra-high index Lanthanum-based optical glass as well as one element made of fused silica, resulting in extremely good performances with professional-grade f/2.8 zoom lenses. For example, a 24-70mm f/2.8 lens becomes a 30-88mm f/3.5 zoom, and a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens becomes an 88-252mm f/3.5 zoom.
Please note that because of the nature of focal extenders, the aperture values decrease by 2/3 of a stop; f/2.8 becomes f/3.5 and f/2 becomes f/2.5.
High-speed fixed focal length lenses such as the 50mm f/1.4 will be transformed into a very fast standard lens 63mm f/1.8 for the GFX system.
Compatibility List of Lens
- Nikkor F-mount lens
include Nikkor G series, AF-D, AI-P, AIS, AI and non-AI lens only.
- Nikkor DX lenses and third-party lenses designed for APS-C format used in conjunction with this Expander may cause the vignetting due to the limitation of image coverage.
- Nikkor 2.1cm f/4
- Nikkor AI-S 20mm f/2.8
- Nikkor E series lens, the diaphragm blades are not operated by mechanical linkage levers, such as Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E, Nikkor AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, Nikkor AF-S 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED DX VR, and Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR, Nikkor AF-S 600mm f/4E FL ED VR and PC-E 19mm, 24mm, 45mm, 85mm T/S Lens, etc.
- This adapter is manual aperture control. It does NOT support electronic aperture control, AF and image stabilization.
No customer reviews for the moment.