Warning: Last items in stock!
iShoot IS-FB52QJ64 is a dual drop notch ballhead that has a diameter of 52mm. All the components of the FB-52 are pecision constructed from high quality light aircraft aluminium and stainless steel, making it ver reliable corrosion resistance, adaptable and durable while exposed to the extreme weather.
1. Main components are made of aviation aluminum, CNC precisely machined, anodized surface with stainless steel screw and copper guard plate for chassis; packaging volume is approx. 140 x 115 x 110mm, weight approx. 820g without accessories
2. Low center of gravity design, the center of gravity is under 65mm with double openings, convenient for vertical shooting and tilting with red sphere of approx. 52mm in diameter
3. Use lever principle, resulting in high locking force, lock the ball firmly, Maximum Vertical load is about 25kg, Maximum Bearing when tilted in 90 degrees is about 5kg;
4. When tilted in 90 degrees, the vertical error between the clamp and the ground is less than 3 degrees; when tilted in 45 degrees with bearing, after locking the ball, the free hang down range of the clamp is not more than 1mm
5. Top is a panoramic clamp of 64mm in diameter, can rotate in 360 degrees freely, with a spirit level and a compass, jaws using RRS / ARCA-SWISS 39mm standard, can be replaced for upgrading
6. The bottom diameter is approximately 66mm, using UNC 3/8" screw hole
7. The ball is locked by a metal master knob of approximately 37mm in diameter, the knob is also provided with a separate damping setting knob
8. Bottom is a 360 degrees panoramic base, every 30 degrees as one segment, and the error is approximately 1 degree; with independent control knob, and built-in damping oil in the base.
No customer reviews for the moment.