Available in 5 to 7 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ultra wide-angle, rectilinear manual focus lens designed for DSLR cameras. Providing a focal length of 15mm, this lens is ideal for outdoor and indoor photography. The new special features such as focus lock, infinity click and hyperfocal scale set a new level of manual focus lens functionality. Thanks to
sophisticated optical construction and special neutrino coating, colour aberration, ghosting and flare effects have been reduced to the absolute minimum. With a minimum focusing distance of 0.28 metre (0.92 ft) and 9 rounded shaped aperture blades, the lens stands for supremely smooth out-of-focus areas. The design of the lens allows the use of 95 mm screw-in filters at the front and square gelatin filters at the back of the lens.
Firefly is the standard version equipped with three rubber seals that protect camera mount and focusing mechanism against dust, moisture and side accidental water splashes. Ergonomic focusing ring with rubber grip offers the freedom to operate with the camera. It is the most lightweight lens in its class.
- Image size: 35mm ”Full Frame”
- Focal length:15mm
- Field of View 110⁰ (diagonal)
- Focusing range 0.28 m (0.92 ft) - ∞
- Focusing type manual with lock function
- Aperture range: f/2.4 – f/22
- Aperture control via camera
- Aperture shape 9 rounded blades
- Lens construction 15 elements in 11 groups
- Front filter thread 95 x 1.0 mm
- Rear gelatin filter slot 30 x 30 mm
- Dimensions (D x H) 114 x 100 mm (4.49” x 3.94”)
- Weight 581 g (1.28 lbs)
No customer reviews for the moment.