Warning: Last items in stock!
|Camera Mount||MFT micro-4/3|
|Product type||Reverse ring|
• Extreme macro close-up results; precise thread, 0.75 pitch size
• No optical insert - maintains lens optical quality while remaining lightweight
• All metal design with a smooth surface for effortless mount
• No electrical contacts; manual focusing, manual or aperture priority mode needed
Fotodiox Reverse Mount Adapter Ring is made of premium grade aluminum. The lens can be solidly mounted on the camera in reverse direction for incredible macro photography. The Macro Reverse Ring works with all Micro Four Thirds mount camera bodies. Any lens with a filter thread, not just MFT mount lenses, will fit on the thread side of the adapter (expandable with step-up or step-down rings as needed), enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality. For example, you can fit a Nikon lens with 52mm thread on a Micro Four Thirds Camera. This means you can now get macro performance without needing to switch to a specialized lens and you will retain all the normal benefits of your optic when the macro function is not in use. Because no other optical components are added with this ring, the image preserves the original optical properties of the lens. This is an affordable and simple way to turn your existing lenses into an inexpensive macro lens.
Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount MILC Cameras - Popular models include:
• Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-PL1/s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8, E-PM1, E-PM2, PEN-F, Air A01
• Olympus OM-D E-M1/II, E-M5/II, E-M10/II
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G3, G5, G6, G7, G10, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF7, GF8, GF9, GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5, GM1, GM5, GX1, GX7/II, GX8, L1
• Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
• Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC)
• Kodak Pixpro S-1 and YI M1
No customer reviews for the moment.