Fotodiox Pro Fusion Adapter, Smart Adapter - Compatible with Mamiya 7 Rangefinder Lenses to Fujifilm G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Digital Camera Systems with
Pro series smart adapter for mounting Mamiya 7 Rangefinder Lens on Fujifilm Fuji G-Mount GFX cameras without mirrors. Automatic adapter providing full functionality
• Mounts Mamiya 7 rangefinder lenses on Fujifilm Fuji G-Mount GFX mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed.
The adapter is designed to offer an economical system that allows the use of a wide range of lenses.
• Built-in FUSION technology enables electronic communication and control between lens and camera.
Sometimes it takes more than a simple adapter to mount a lens on a camera - you need real power. This adapter allows the camera to transmit and control EXIF and aperture data. Different lenses may exhibit different performance characteristics depending on the age and manufacturer of the lens.
Fotodiox's line of Fusion adapters includes a micro USB port to allow firmware updates, providing a future-proof solution to include new targets and correct potential bugs through firmware updates.
- Allows some automated functions such as aperture control with compatible lenses.
The FUSION technology built into the adapter enables electronic communication between the lens and the camera. This FUSION adapter allows for aperture control and more. Although the adapter will allow you to mount any Mamiya7 lens, not all will work the same. The age and condition of the target will affect the speed, reliability, and accuracy of the adapter.
When changing lenses, use the function button to calibrate the adapter to the lens for correct aperture EXIF data. Set the Mamiya 7 lens to f / 8, attach the lens to the FUSION adapter, and then press the button to calibrate the 'FN' button. When the lens shutter is closed, the adapter will beep to alert you, just turn the blue ring on the adapter to open the lens shutter again.
• Precise and solid connection, all metal.
Fotodiox Pro adapters feature an all-metal, plastic-free construction to create a secure connection between glass and camera that will not degrade over time, keeping the lens-camera connection secure with every use.
- Mamiya 43mm f / 4.5 - Mamiya 50mm f / 4.5 - Mamiya 65mm f / 4.0 - Mamiya 80mm f / 4.0 - Mamiya 150mm f / 4.5 - Mamiya 210mm f / 8.0